What we are looking for in Employees:
Northside Towing is looking for Tow Truck Operators. We are a small family owned and operated business looking for talented energetic candidates who are looking to build their careers in a friendly, fun and energetic environment. If this sounds like you... we are looking forward to meeting with you. Previous experience is a plus but not necessary as are willing to train.
- Live in Longmont CO or within 5 Miles of the City Limits
- Available to work nights and weekends (4-day shift 24hr on-call).
- Pass criminal background check.
- Clean/clear motor vehicle driving record.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Responsible for clear, concise, and professional communication.
- Responsible for timely, clean and legible invoicing for all work performed.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the tow truck both inside and out.
- Must have Class A CDL to qualify for Medium & Heavy wrecker positions. Tanker and hazmat endorsements a plus but not required to qualify.
- Heavy wrecker and/or previous towing and recovery experience is preferred, but not required.
- 2 years of verifiable commercial driving experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time Schedule: License/Certification: Work Location:
Salary: $800.00 - $2,000.00 per week On Call Driver's License (Required) On the road
Benefits: Medium/Heavy Duty Wrecker Positions
- Employee discount Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off CDL A (Required)
- Paid training Medical Certification (Required)
Northside Towing LLC Mission Statement
At Northside Towing LLC, our mission is to provide fast reliable wrecker experience, professional and courteous employees, quick arrival times, and great pricing to assist drivers of all vehicles and equipment in need of towing or recovery. We serve the general public, businesses, police, and trucking companies in all of Colorado.